Sunday, January 18, 2015

Trip to Michigan to meet Johnna and Simba

In mid December, we all took a flight up to Michigan to meet Johnna (my sister, Kendra's new baby).  I had previously met Johnna in October, but Dave, Alex, and Aubrey had not met her yet.  
 
Dave had a chance to hold Johnna  and Alex got to read to her from his new Pokémon comic book.    
 
 Aubrey had the chance to read from her Elephant and Pig book to their cousin, Olivia.
 
We also go to meet my sister, Andrea's new dog, Simba.   Alex loved taking Simba for walks around the neighborhood.   He was a great dog and can't wait to see him again.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I am SO glad that everybody was able to come up and meet Johnna and Simba. It was the best Christmas ever to have everybody together. I wish we would have gotten a picture of Alex pouring my delicious birthday breakfast fruity pebbles. Heehee.....