Sunday, January 4, 2015

October Ranch Fun

Ok, with the New Year here, I am going to catch up.  It makes me upset that I am so far behind on my blog.  
 
Back in October, we went with my niece Jennifer, her husband Justin, and their fun kids to a Ranch out in the country.  As soon as we got there it started to rain, but the kids didn't care.  With our  weather app on our phones we noticed that the rain was just a heavy short downpour, so we stuck it out.   As you can see in the next pictures, the sun came out and it ended up being a beautiful day.
 
 
Everyone had to take a turn on the pumpkin slingshot.
 Alex  and Dave
 
 Aubrey and Dave
 
After that, it was time to take our hayride tour of the ranch.  What a great experience.  We were given food to feed the animals and fun was had by all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After the hayride, we were able to use our leftover food to feed the goats.
 
 
Aubrey really like the little one.  She sat there and fed him for quite a while.

No comments: