Sunday, September 28, 2014

Trip to Family Gathering in Michigan

I have made a resolution to get back on track on my blog.   I am too far behind.  Ugh.
 -------------
I really like these pictures from our trip to a family gathering in Michigan.  We had a wonderful time.  It was so nice to see my family all together.
 
Alex really loved fishing.
 
Aubrey really liked it until she actually caught a fish.


 
 
I think Aubrey was on Uncle Paul's shoulder the entire time.

 
We secretly planned a small surprise 70th Birthday party for my Mom during the gathering.  It was a little belated, but I think she still enjoyed it.

 

 
SURPRISE!!!!
 
 

 
 
We also got a family picture while we were there.
 
Please note that it just started raining while taking the picture and we were all trying to gathering stay dry under a tree for the picture.  : ) 

 Andrea, Dave, Alex, Me, Aubrey, Kendra, Olivia, Paul, My Mom, and Rob

1 comment:

Courtney R said...

Love the picture of Aubrey with the fish! ha ha!